The National Center for Scientific and Technical Research (CNRST) has implemented the MaGrid Certificate Authority.
The certificates issued by the MaGrid CA are valid if they are in the context of academic research and educational activities.
The certificates issued by the MaGrid CA must not be used for financial transactions.
The MaGrid CA takes complete responsibility for the following subjects:
- considering certificate requests and issuing new certificates
- publication of certificates
- revocation of the invalid certificates
- periodical publication of Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs)
- procedures related to certificate renewals
- ensuring that all CA activities are performed under the rules and procedures specified in CP/CPS document.
If you are considering to apply for a certificate, please read the whole policy document (CP/CPS) published at this web site before making your request.